CAT6 1000FT Cable UTP CABLE 550MHZ 23AWG Blue Copper
CAT6 1000FT Cable Copper 550MHz Solid UTP Network Ethernet Bulk Blue
eTek Cables Cat6 Copper UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable Blue is the perfect solution for wiring your home or office. Gigabit ready, this cable is designed to provide superior performance for your high bandwidth applications including computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, and PoE devices. Made from professional grade materials, this Cat6 1000ft Copper Blue features 23AWG and a diameter of 5.8mm. This cable features 23AWG and is available in a variety of lengths and colors.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW COST ETHERNET CABLE. Suitable for Gigabit, Fast, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet installation in home or office 10/100/1000 mbps (1000 Base-T Gigabit). This cat6 Ethernet cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- FOR INDOOR USE. Common uses include: computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, PoE devices, etc.
- FLUKE TESTED. Meets all Cat6 standards and exceeds the TIA performance requirements of Category 6 cables and is RoHS compliant.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000Ft (305 meters) of foot-marked Cable has been packaged in a tangle free, easy pull box.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. eTek Cables offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item
- 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Copper Conductor
- Meets or exceeds Category-6 specifications
- Conductor: Solid 23 AWG
- Gigabit Network Ready
- Voice and Data communications
- Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit)