500FT Alarm 22/4 Stranded Shielded Copper Cable Fire/Security Burglar Station
Etek Cables Alarm 22/4 Stranded Shielded Copper Cable Fire/Security Burglar Station is the only copper cable solution you need for your alarm system wiring needs. Its flexibility and high-performance makes it a great option when you need to wire alarm system peripherals components like window contacts, door sensors, motion sensors, panic buttons, and other non-powered devices. When you’re looking for a superior copper wiring product to deliver optimal results for your vital alarm system, Etek Cables stranded cable fire and security wire is always the best choice.
The Stranded Shielded Copper Alarm System Wire You Need
When you’re installing any indoor alarm system, it’s important to consider the wiring that you use to connect the system’s various components. Given the stakes involved in protecting your property and loved ones, you can’t afford to risk poor connections or other disruptions that reduce the effectiveness of your alarm system. Fortunately, Etek Cables offers a stranded copper wire that is ideal for any indoor security system application. Its superior signal transmission and flexibility ensure that your system components will work at optimal efficiency to safeguard your most treasured people and possessions.
The Stranded Shielded Copper Alarm System Wire Features You Deserve
Etek Cables Alarm 22/4 Stranded Copper Cable Fire/Security Burglar Station comes with the quality features Etek Cables customers have come to expect and will provide the high levels of performance and reliability you deserve. This 22 gauge copper wire is stranded, and offers high-quality, consistent signal transfers and wire flexibility to safeguard against broken connections and lost transmissions.
Copper is widely regarded as a top electrical conductor, thanks to its stability and ability to withstand high temperatures. Its tensile strength offers long life with little maintenance, and its high ductility enables its use in fine wires. High conductivity helps it withstand load surges, and its use as a conductor prevents creeping and loosening at the connection sites. Its malleability offers a superior stress level when compared to other alternatives.
Installation is easy, thanks to a flexible, foot-marked PVC outer jacket, rip cord, and pull-box that ensures tangle-free wire pulls. These features combine to make this stranded copper alarm wire a perfect choice for any burglar system installation.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord
- Sequential feet marking every two feet
- Tangle free wire pulls
- Stranded copper wire, offering excellent performance, dc resistance, and flexibility
- Available Length: 500 ft.
- Color: white
- Control Security Burglar Alarm Wire. This wire is suitable for alarm security systems and other low voltage electrical hookup applications. Can be used to connect door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, keypads and other hardwired accessories to your alarm panels. Delivered in a secure pull-out box packaging for easy handling and use.
- Applications include: Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits, Indoor Applications, Door Controllers, Key Pads, Smoke Detectors
When judging gauge, it is important to recognize that lower gauges indicate thicker cables. For example, 14 gauge is thicker cable than 16 gauge. As a rule, thicker cables do a better job guarding against signal loss. Etek Cables uses cables with the highest available strands to ensure maximum performance for its cable products