500FT Shielded Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire
Etek Cables Shielded Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire offers a flexible, reliable option for connecting the various components and accessories that make up your home or office alarm system. This is an ideal option for any low-voltage electrical wiring task, and can be used with door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, smoke detectors, intercoms, keypads, and other indoor security-related projects. 22 gauge shielded solid conductors provide secure connections, while the wire’s flexible PVC jacket with rip cord and sequential feet markings, all in a convenient pull-out box, ensure easy installation.
The Shielded Solid Conductor Burglar Station Wire You Need
When protecting your property and loved ones, there are few things more important than an effective burglar alarm. It’s not enough to just have the best alarm system, however. To gain true peace of mind, you need to be able to trust that each of that system’s components will work as designed – and that requires reliable wiring to connect each device and ensure consistent signal transmission. Etek Cables shielded solid conductor wire provides that reliable connection so that you can rest assured that your alarm system will operate at peak efficiency.
The Shielded Security Wire Features You Deserve
Etek Cables Shielded Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire provides the key features you need to securely wire your home or office security system. Its copper clad aluminum (CCA) design offers 22-gauge shielded solid conductors, packaged in a pull-out box to ensure tangle-free wire pulls. The cable is shielded with aluminum foil and has a stranded drain wire to make grounding easier. The wire is protected with a flexible PVC outer jacket that includes both a rip cord for easy stripping and feet markings, marked every two feet. That flexibility and ease of installation combines with quality signal transmission to make this the one wire you can rely on for your alarm system installation needs.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord
- Sequential feet marking every two feet
- Tangle free wire pulls
- CCA conductor round station wire
- Shielded wire
- Solid conductor
- Gauge variations include 22/2, 22/4
- Available Length: 500 ft.
- Color: white
- Control Security Burglar Alarm Wire. This wire is suitable for alarm security systems and other low voltage electrical hookup applications. Can be used to connect door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, keypads and other hardwired accessories to your alarm panels. Delivered in a secure pull-out box packaging for easy handling and use.
- Application include: Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits, Indoor Applications, Door Controllers, Key Pads, Smoke Detectors
When judging gauge, it is important to recognize that lower gauges indicate thicker cables. For example, 14 gauge is thicker cable than 16 gauge. As a rule, thicker cables do a better job guarding against signal loss. Etek Cables uses cables with the highest available strands to ensure maximum performance for its cable products.