500FT Shielded Stranded Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire
Etek Cables Shielded Stranded Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire offers reliable signal transfers for your vital security system components and can be used with many other low-voltage electrical installs. Pull-out box included to ensure tangle-free wire pulls and simple installation. This wire can be used for keypads, intercoms, security sensors for doors and windows, motion detectors, and other low-voltage and non-powered applications and devices. Copper-clad aluminum design and shielded cable provide flexibility and quality signal transmission for all your alarm system needs.
The Shielded Stranded Alarm Wire You Need for Home or Office Security Systems
Alarm systems require quality wiring for optimal performance. Still, it can sometimes be difficult to know which alarm system wires are best for your unique security needs. Etek Cables eliminates that guesswork by providing the high-quality shielded stranded alarm wire you need to keep your security system working as it should. With unparalleled signal quality and durable design, this Etek Cables stranded alarm cable is the perfect choice for any home or office alarm system.
The Shielded Stranded Alarm Wire Features You Deserve
Etek Cables Shielded Stranded Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire has the top-line features you expect from our products. Our 22-gauge shielded stranded cable uses copper clad aluminum that is both affordable and capable of delivering consistent, reliable connections for your most critical burglar system components. Stranded wire is more forgiving and less likely to break, with added flexibility. While stranded wire is more flexible, solid wire is easier to get into smaller contacts, most notably when there is a need to put multiple wires into the same contact.
Shielded wires come with foil to prevent interference and are used for audio-related needs like speakers and microphones, due to the need to prevent crosstalk and other interference from distorting audio signals. Our wire is housed within a PVC jacket that includes a rip cord for easier stripping and sequential foot markings for quick measurements and simplified installation. This product also comes in a pull-out box to eliminate tangles during wire pulls.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord
- Sequential feet marking every two feet
- Tangle free wire pulls
- CCA conductor round station wire
- Shielded, stranded wire
- Gauge variations include 18/2, 18/4, 22/2, 22/4
- Available Length: 500 ft.
- Color: white
- Control Security Burglar Alarm Wire. This wire is suitable for alarm security systems and other low voltage electrical hookup applications. Can be used to connect door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, keypads and other hardwired accessories to your alarm panels. Delivered in a secure pull-out box packaging for easy handling and use.
- Applications include: Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits, Indoor Applications, Door Controllers, Key Pads, Smoke Detectors
When judging gauge, it is important to recognize that lower gauges indicate thicker cables. For example, 14 gauge is thicker cable than 16 gauge. As a rule, thicker cables do a better job guarding against signal loss. Etek Cables uses cables with the highest available strands to ensure maximum performance for its cable products.