500FT Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire,
Etek Cables Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire is an ideal solution for today’s modern alarm systems and a host of other low-voltage electrical installations. You can use it when wiring connections for window or door sensors, keypads, motion detectors, door controllers, smoke detectors, intercom systems, and many other indoor installation projects. Designed for flexibility and ease-of-installation, this wire solution should be your first choice when wiring home security systems, security-related sound and audio systems, and more. When safety is your priority, Etek Cables has the products you need.
The Solid Conductor Burglar Station Wire You Need
For both homeowners and commercial enterprises, security is more important than it’s ever been. Technology now plays a tremendous role in protecting both lives and property, as people and businesses increasingly turn to widely-available security systems to safeguard those things they hold dear. However, a security system is only as effective as the wiring it relies on for signal transmission. To ensure that your security system and accessory components work as designed, you need a solid conductor burglar station wire you can trust. Etek Cables alarm cable control wires are specifically designed to handle your security wiring needs and ensure optimal performance and signal transmission.
The Security Wire Features You Deserve
When you need Security device wire, you need a product that you can rely on to do the job right. Etek Cables Solid Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire has the features you need to enjoy true peace of mind. This copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductor round station wire is unshielded wire in gauges that ensure reliable signal transfers when you need them most. This wire is flexible, with a PVC outer jacket and rip cord, packaged in a pull-out box for ease-of-installation. The outer jacket is foot-marked as well, with sequential feet marking every two feet. These features combine to make this wire a flexible, reliable, and effective way to connect your security device components for a truly efficient home or office security system.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord
- Sequential feet marking every two feet
- Tangle free wire pulls
- CCA conductor round station wire
- Unshielded wire
- Solid conductor
- Gauge variations include 22/2, 22/4
- Available Length: 500 ft.
- Color: white
- Control Security Burglar Alarm Wire. This wire is suitable for alarm security systems and other low voltage electrical hookup applications. Can be used to connect door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, keypads and other hardwired accessories to your alarm panels. Delivered in a secure pull-out box packaging for easy handling and use.
- Application include: Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits, Indoor Applications, Door Controllers, Key Pads, Smoke Detectors
When judging gauge, it is important to recognize that lower gauges indicate thicker cables. For example, 14 gauge is thicker cable than 16 gauge. As a rule, thicker cables do a better job guarding against signal loss. Etek Cables uses cables with the highest available strands to ensure maximum performance for its cable products