RG59 SIAMESE COAXIAL CABLE 1000FT 20AWG 18 2AWG WHITE
RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable White 1000ft 20AWG 18/2AWG reel in box.
RG59B/U Siamese Cable is a combination of RG59 for video and a pair of 18-gauge power wires in one jacket. This design makes installation easier by carrying video and power over one cable run. Our RG59B/U cable features a 20AWG or 0.81mm center conductor and 18/2AWG stranded power wires for better conductivity.
For Your Knowledge
There are numerous ways to alter a cable during production to raise or lower its quality, and hand in hand, its cost. Examples for such alterations include using PE insulation instead of FPE; changing the number of wires in the braiding (which affect coverage); changing copper percentage (resulting in higher/lower conductivity); modifying the diameter of the inner conductor. On your next installation, take into account all of these factors as they have on effect on the cable’s performance and life cycle.
- RG59B/U Siamese Cable 1000FT Reel in Box
- Inner conductor: 20AWG – 0.81mm in diameter/li>
- Power wire conductor: 18/2AWG (7×0.38mm)
- 95% braiding coverage 9x16x0.12
- Wire Construction: Inner conductor CCS, Power Wire CCA
- Jacket: PVC (FIRE RESISTANT) 6.0mm
- Color: White
- Length: 1000 feet
- Reel In Box