Cat5e Plenum Solid Conductor 1000ft Ethernet Cable 24awg Blue
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4″ Woofer: 1X
Frequently Bought Together
Cat5e plenum Solid Conductor 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is Designed to distribute data, voice and video with applications up to 350Mhz.
Our Cat5e Plenum is fire safety rated cable which contain a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket produce less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
Etek Cables’s meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 350 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations like RoHS Compliant. It also Supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rate
All of our Plenum UTP Cat5e 1000ft Plenum 24 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Bulk Ethernet Cable are Solid Conductors is available in Blue/White/Grey/Black colours and comes in Easy Pull Box to make the installation easier.
- Cat5e Plenum CMP Rated Cable
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Fluke tested up to 270 Ft, 350 MHZ
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- Flame-Retardant Plenum-Rated jacket
- Designed for Indoor Plenum Rated indoor handling space Installations
- Suitable for local area network (Lan)
- Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Conductor
- 0.5 mm thickness of Plenum jacket
- Excellent Attenuation and Cross talk Characteristics
- Cat5e Plenum 1000ft cable available in Easy Pull Box
- Available in Blue , do have more color.
- Length 1000ft
- HDPE Insulation
- 23 AWG, 0.58mm Dia.
- Min Point Thickness = 0.207mm
- Insulation Dia. = 1.02mm
- Twisted Pair Dia.= 2.02mm
- Avg. Thickness = 0.225mm
- National electric code (NEC)
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Standards.
- RoHs compliant
Blue, White, Yellow
0.7 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches