Cat6A Plenum CMP 750Mhz Network Ethernet Solid Cable Yellow
1000ft Cat6a Bare Copper UTP 23AWG Plenum CMP Rated 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Yellow.
Etek Cables Manufacture Cat6a Bare Copper 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is designed to achieve maximum distance of 100 meters for full 10 Gigabit network speeds.
This CAT6A Plenum CMP Rated Cable conductors featuring 23 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) are Solid Bare Copper, which insures performance with high speed Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat6A Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors.
Our Cat6a Plenum Bare Copper is fire safety rated cable which contain a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket produce less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
All of our Plenum UTP Cat6a Bare Copper 1000ft Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable is available in Blue color and comes in Real Box to make the installation easier.
Cat6A Bare Copper Cable meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 750 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations as well as being RoHS Compliant. It also Supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rate.
- Cat6a Plenum CMP Rated Cable
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cable
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Tested up to 750Mhz
- Flame-Retardant Plenum Rated jacket
- Designed for Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics.
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Cat6a 1000ft cable available in Real Box
- National electric code (NEC)
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Standards.
- RoHs compliant
- ETL Listed